(En) Psychologist – Relocation to the Netherlands (24 hours per week minimum)
Will you join our team in the Netherlands as a psychologist? CaleidoZorg is growing rapidly and has the mission to reduce the waiting lists for mental health care. We can really use your help with this.
CaleidoZorg offers basic and specialist mental health care. Clients come to us after a referral is required from a general practitioner, company doctor, medical specialist or coordinating practitioner. As a basic psychologist, you help clients through screening and diagnostics, individual treatments, work consultation and reporting. You also think about how healthcare can be made smarter. At CaleidoZorg, innovation is central and you contribute to that. You treat adults from the age of 18, all diagnosis groups except forensic and primary addiction problems and third-line treatments. (the light and medium EPA groups)
CaleidoZorg offers a workplace with very diverse and varied activities. There is also a personal working climate, where attention is paid to quality, mutual feedback and personal development. We believe in your talent and offer a high degree of Independence and responsibility.
- Salary €3.241 – €4.883 gross per month (FWG 60) based on a 36-hour working week.
- A job or a minimum of 24 hours per week at our Eindhoven office
- 7-month contract with a view to permanent employment.
- 25 Holidays and 8% holiday pay
- 8.33% year-end bonus of gross salary
- Travel allowance, pension, telephone allowance
- Spacious workplaces where you can work quietly and which you can make your own.
- Individually we look at additional training courses such as Schema Therapy, ACT, etc.
- Relocation package and Dutch language training
We understand that moving abroad is a big step. That is why we will help you with every step such as finding a house, legal requirements, taxes and more. Alsop we provide a Dutch Language training! Please apply to find out more about the relocation package.
We understand that moving abroad is a big step. That is why we will help you with every step such as finding a house, legal requirements, taxes and more. Please apply to find out more about the relocation package.
We are looking for:
- You have completed your studies as Basic Psychologist
- Candidates without and with experience (junior up to senior)
- You would like to work according to a vision in which the client is central and the method and requirements serve the therapeutic recovery process;
- You are aware of privacy regulations and professional ethics issues;
- You have good written skills and are adept at clear reporting and keeping EPDs in order.
- Structure and a healthy dose of humor are tailor-made for you.
CaleidoZorg provides Basic and Specialist mental health care at 8 locations in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Eindhoven and Tilburg). CaleidoZorg is an innovative and creative organization with good cooperation partners. We have a prominent role in TaskForces in the Netherlands to reduce waiting lists in mental health care. We believe that mental health care should be organized in a different way, whereby more attention is paid to looking at the person behind the psychological problem in a recovery-oriented and transdiagnostic way. We must tackle this development collectively, with the patient at the center.
Hospitality is a standard with us and we learn a lot from how guests are received and served in a hotel. This is reflected in the treatment, design and ambiance of CaleidoZorg.
We have a diverse team with men and women from different cultures. We are driven, dynamic, innovative, authentic with our own working method and style! There are many colleagues who fall in Generation Y and some in Generation X. If you are still in doubt and want to exchange ideas without obligation, this is also possible outside office hours.
Want to be part of CaleidoZorg?
If you would like more information about the position, please email email@example.com or App your LinkedIn profile to Sultana Soussi on 06 838 102 49. For more information about CaleidoZorg, visit www.caleidozorg.nl. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.